Nature's Generator Power Panel provides up to 100 watts of recharging power. This poly-crystalline solar panel is reinforced with 3.2mm safety and anti-reflective glass. It includes summer and winter positions for optimum exposure during the various seasons in the year. At the bottom of the Power Panel there are also two rings that can be used for securing the Panel in a single spot.
For ease of use and transportation, the solar panel also comes with wheels and a lightweight anodized aluminum frame. Although the Nature's Generator Power Panel does not come included with our 50ft solar panel cable
*Some assembly required.
Nature's Generator Power Panel Highlights
- Polycrystalline Solar Panel provides up to 100W of recharging Power.
- Summer and Winter positions for optimizing sun exposure.
- Lightweight anodized aluminum frame with cable management system and wheels for easy transport.
How to Use Your Nature's Generator Power Panel
- Connect the solar panel cable to the solar input port.
- You can use the four eyebolts to anchor the solar panel to the ground.
- You can use handles for cable management and predrilled 6mm holes for optional mounting.
- You can turn star knob clockwise to stop the wheel or countercolockwise to release.
Features & Data
- 100 watt panel
- Cell type: Polycrystalline
- Junction box with MC4 connector cable
- Daisy-chain to another solar panel using MC4 branch connector
- Frame cart with wheels
- Summer and winter tilt positions
- Reinforced with 3.2mm safety, anti-reflective glass
- Product dimensions - Power Panel: 40 x 6 x 30 in.
- Weight out of box: Power Panel - 28 lbs
- Operating temperature: 32-104 °F (0-40 °C)
- Storage temperature: 23–111 °F (-5–45 °C)
- Rated power: 100W
- Voltage: 17V ~ 22V
- Fuse rating: 8A
- Cell: Polycrystalline
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Nature's Generator Power Panel
- Solar panel accessory box
- Owner's manual
Manual & Quick Start Guide