Smoky Mountain 64 oz Growlin Guzzler Growler
- Extreme Temperature Control - COLD 72 hrs or HOT 24 hrs
- Large Wide-Mouth opening - easy to fill, drink, and clean
- 100% Recyclable; Eco-Friendly
- 18/8 Kitchen Grade Stainless Steel
- Durable Non Plastic bottle & lid BPA-Free & Non porous
- The perfect indoor / outdoor water bottle, beer growler, or hot drink thermos that floats
Lifetime WarrantyPerfect for carrying your days supply of water and taking to the pub on Friday for your Growler fill. The 64 oz is favorite among craft beer lovers and outdoor enthusiasts like campers, boaters, truck drivers and RV enthusiasts. Stays cold up to 72 Hours - Ice up to 5 days, and hot enough to make instant coffee up to 24 hours.
Many have asked which size is best for wine ..
A typical wine bottle size is 750 ml which contains 25.4 fluid ounces
Growler & Hydration Bottles
The one bottle theory 32oz is best - it will give you a little extra room to mix some fruit and make it a Sangria
The two bottle theory is tricky because you really have 3 solid choices
1. Get a 64oz and you'll have room for fruit to make Sangria or add anything else you enjoy in your wine
2. Get a 40oz and you'll have 15.4 ounces left to fill a 20oz Tumbler for drinking right away
3. Get a 32oz and an 18oz and you've got it all in there with just a sip left before you close it up