AR500 Armor Flat Square Back Plate - 10"x12"
AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Rectangle Back Plate Level III Body Armor – Patent Pending
AR500 Armor® Level III Body Armor is manufactured from an extremely rugged ballistic grade steel core and coated with our Base Coat PAXCON (a division of Line-X) spall and fragmentation protective coating. Our ballistic steel plate is unmatched in the industry and is formulated and treated specifically to our specifications for improved consistency, durability, and then tested to NIJ standards. Our ballistic plate core is stress fracture resistant, features an ultra-low profile ballistic core of only 0.26”, and is designed to handle extreme abuse in day to day use, training, and less than ideal storage conditions. AR500 Armor® body armor will outlast alternative armor solutions such as Ceramic, Dyneema, UHMWPE, and raw/uncoated steel trauma plates.
Level III Rating: AR500 Armor® body armor is Stand-Alone and Multi-Hit capable. Designed to defeat rifle threats up to 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at velocities up to 2,780 feet per second and all pistol calibers.
The AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Level III Back Plate is ideal if you’re looking for increased back side coverage in a package that fits in nearly all plate carriers on the market. Our 10” x 12” Back plate will fit in pockets designed for Medium and Large SAPI shooters cut style body armor plates. Available only in a flat model this is an extremely cost effective solution for the back pocket in your plate carrier, or anywhere else you need the ability to add rifle threat protection.
AR500 Armor® 10” x 12” Rectangle Back Plate Body Armor Features:
- 10” x 12” Rectangle back plate body armor will fit in Plate Carriers capable of accepting up to Medium and Large SAPI plates
- Cost effective and modular, our back plate can be used a variety of creative methods to add rifle threat protection where you need it
- Outlasts Ceramic, Dyneema, and UHMWPE constructed body armor
- Rugged, Reliable, and Stress Fracture Resistant
- Multi-Hit capable and Stand-Alone
- Level III Rifle threat rated for calibers up to 7.62x51 (.308 Winchester) at 2,780fps
- Base Coat PAXCON (Line-X) Military grade anti-spall & fragmentation protective coating
- Fully sealed design protects from Liquids, Chemicals, and Harsh Elements
- Works well with our Trauma Pads
- Certification, Independent, and In-House Ballistic Resistant Testing & Quality Control
- Maintenance Free
- 0.26” Ultra low profile ballistic core
- Weight 8.5lbs (+/- 5% due to PAXCON coating)
- 100% Made in the USA