.British Berkefeld with four 7" Ceramic Filters (2.25 gal) (Big Berkey Equivelant)
- The versatile British Berkefeld system is the ideal system for use at home with small or medium-sized families, travel, outdoor activities, or during unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 2.25 gallons (8.5 liters)
- Upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 13" in height
- Maximum Filter : Four 7" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, four 7" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements , 4 wingnuts, 4 washers, 4 blocking plugs, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 21"
- Diameter: 8.5"
- Weight: 7 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 to 4 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with four 7" Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements, the British Berkefeld system filters up to 12 to 15 gallons (45 to 57 liters) of water per day
- Up to four PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this unit if desired
- Vino tap spigot style may vary
Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.