Our Taggart backpacks have a unique style that boasts extra storage space, reflective piping for safety and popular designs ranging from color blocking to camouflage.
Named after exemplary special education teacher, Karyn Taggart, we love that this bag will make a lasting impact on a child in need, just like Mrs. Taggart has with the children she has taught. A special thank you to Karyn and to all teachers out there who go above and beyond to help the kids they serve feel loved, supported and successful.
THANK YOU FOR GIVING BACK! A matching backpack, PLUS school supplies will be donated to a student in need upon purchase!!
- 600D Polyester exterior for quality construction / 210D Poly interior for easy cleaning
- Padded, reinforced bottom
- Large main compartment with easy access double zipper
- Padded, fleece-lined laptop sleeve in main compartment
- Top zipper pocket to hold phone or glasses
- Front accessory pockets with ID holder, key fob and pockets for supplies
- Expandable side pockets
- Padded back and ergonomic shoulder straps
- Ladder webbing rows on front to hang favorite accessories
- Reflective piping on front of bag for safety
- "Vest-like" front to hang jackets / sweatshirts through
- 13" x 17" x 7"