Marking 100 years of saw making experience, Silky is proud to introduce the new GunFighter saw line. Silky begins with the highest grade of premium Japanese steel available on any Silky product. This combined with taper grinding, progressive teeth, new Electroless Nickel Plating (ENP), and Silky’s patented dual roller locking mechanism results in the fastest and smoothest handsaw of its size. The ingenious design of the GunFighter’s progressive teeth makes for easier starts to each stroke, while still taking advantage of larger, faster cutting Silky teeth. So, the job gets done quicker and you are left with more time and energy for other tasks.
- Highest grade Japanese steel used on any Silky product
- Taper ground blade with non-set teeth
- Progressive teeth (6-8.5 teeth/30mm) are finer near the handle and get progressively larger allowing for smooth starts and productive finish of each stroke
- Electroless Nickel Plating (ENP) provides more wear and rust resistance leading to greater longevity
- Toolless Blade Change – just pull the trigger!
- Scabbard allows for use on either side with carabiner or belt
Silky saws are manufactured in Ono Japan, home of the finest cutlery steel known to man. Crafting fine wood cutting saws since the early 1900’s, Silky continues to raise the bar for quality, endurance and cutting efficiency that none can match.
Introducing the NEW Gunfighter series of saws from Silky. These feature a quick release interchangeable blade system – Just Pull the Trigger!
A cool pistol style rubber grip for comfort and ergonomics that is designed to reduce vibration and offer superior grip when the hands are wet, cold or when wearing gloves.