Recon IV Lightweight Military Sleeping Bag is ready to serve with the ideal offset of compression size, weight, and survivable temps below freezing! Features: Inner shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon.; Internal baffle foot is reinforced with 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish to limit damage from boots.; Internal and external hanging tabs.; Bonded seams.; Central double puller, heavy duty No 8 spiral zip with storm flap.; Anti-snag zip with Velcro tab closure.; Draw cord and barrel lock in hood.; Shaped hood for extra comfort.; Internal PDA pocket.; 210D Nylon Oxford spider compression sack.; Designed for operations in -10 degree Celsius (14F)locations.; Dims unpacked: Length 7', 2" (220cm). Width at shoulders: 33.5" (85cm), at feet 22" (55cm).; Dims packed in compression sack: 8.5" x 9.5" (22cm x 24cm).
- Outer top shell made from 210T Ripstop Nylon with a Teflon finish.
- Outer bottom shell made from 210D Nylon Oxford with PU2000mm waterproof finish.
- 200gm per square meter DuPont Thermolite Micro insulation.
- Insulation is flat filled to prevent cold spots.
- Insulation incorporates an ultra-thin barrier of anti-bacterial pure silver micro fiber which also increases its heat retaining capability.