The Glades two-person backpacking tent gives you a durable, strong shelter supported by a fiberglass frame that stands up to the strongest winds and keeps you dry in rainy weather. The carry bag stores the tent and all the stakes and poles you’ll need to set it up and the instructions are sewn into the pack to boot, making it ideal for adventurers on the go who have to move camp quickly. Use the rainfly to further protect against wet conditions or open the privacy window vent for increased airflow in warmer climates. If you've got work to do on the trail or need some extra juice for your gadgets, The Glades is equipped with a convenient port for running an electrical cord through.
- 9' x 7' x 5' tall at the center
- Accommodates four people comfortably
- Waterproof seams, polyester fabric and polyethylene floors
- Durable, strong fiberglass frame
- Zippered port for an electrical power source